Perform a refractive assessment and provide an optical prescription
your departmental or local optometrist to teach you to refract
yourself with optical prescription documentation
on colleagues, friends, secretarial staff and as many patients as
you canGet a senior colleague to observe and give feedback
- Consider going on a Refraction Course
- Elkington AR, Frank HJ, Greaney MJ. Clinical Optics. 3rd ed. Blackwell Science; 1999: 165-215.
- Theory and Practice of Optics
And Refraction. A.K. Khurana. Elsevier. 2nd Edition. 2008.
- Retinoscopy Video: http://www.rootatlas.com/wordpress/video/870/retinoscopy-workshop-video
- Optics and Refraction section www.mrcophth.com
- Basic Sciences in Ophthalmology: A self assessment Text byJohn Ferris,D.L. Easty
- MCQS and OSCES in Optics and Refraction PDF Download at mrcophth.com